As a Wisest Kid Ambassador, my kid picked to make the Mini Macaroni & Cheese Cups. Everyone loves mac and cheese – who doesnt love these its CHEESE and PASTA – that’s like not liking ice cream!
Ok back on point… ARE YOU READY!?
Mini Macaroni & Cheese Cups Recipe
What You’ll Need
Vegetable cooking spray (we used olive oil instead)
3 tablespoons plain dry breadcrumbs
1 teaspoon butter, melted
1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup
2 tablespoons milk
1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
2 cups rotini or medium shell-shaped pasta, cooked and drained
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (about 4 ounces)
How to Make It
- Heat the oven to 400°F. Spray 8 (2 1/2-inch) muffin-pan cups with the cooking spray and lightly coat with 1 tablespoon of breadcrumbs. Stir the remaining breadcrumbs and the butter in a small bowl.
- Stir the soup, milk, black pepper, rotini and 3/4 of the cheese in a medium bowl. Spoon about 1/3 cup rotini mixture into each muffin-pan cup. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese and breadcrumb mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the rotini mixture is hot and bubbling. Let stand for 10 minutes before removing the minis from the pan.
Tis the night before Thanksgiving and everyone is asleep but you just noticed your heading to a family/friends place for Thanksgiving and bringing flowers or wine isnt enough… so I’m here to help you (well really Campbell’s soup is helping me help you but no matter) The Wisest Kid is here to help.
You can get Campbell’s soup pretty much anywhere — food markets (they might be crazy with last minute shoppers), drug stores (I love these places for quick supplies that you’ll need) and gas stations (only if your really lazy or desperate). Pretty much you can get all the supplies at the drug store (like CVS or Duane Reade) other then the green beans those you really might need to run into the market for…
I’ve got you covered with a dish that takes only 40 minutes to make… SWEET!
Green Bean Casserole
What You’ll Need
- 2 cans (10 3/4 ounces each) Campbell’s Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular, 98% Fat Free or Healthy Request)
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 cups cooked cut green beans
- 2 2/3 cups French’s French Fried Onions
- 1 – Stir the soup, milk, soy sauce, black pepper, beans and 1 1/3 cups onions in a 3-quart casserole.
- 2 – Bake at 350°F. for 25 minutes or until the bean mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir the bean mixture. Sprinkle with the remaining onions.
- 3 – Bake for 5 minutes or until the onions are golden brown
OK pretty sweet right? You can get plenty more idea overs at the Wisest Kid in the Whole World or connect with him directly, visit him on Facebook, @TheWisestKid #AskWisestKid and on www.WisestKid.com.