I’ve rounded up some pretty awesome gifts for Valentine’s Day from our friends at Logitech. If you’re into music, running, home security, gaming or just being super productive with an iPad this list has you covered.
- Logitech Circle 2 ($179.99 Wired; $199.99 Wire-free): Logitech Circle 2 is an indoor and outdoor camera that can keep an eye on your front door or back porch with customizable attachments and mounting accessories. Simply place Circle 2 in your desired location, connect to the Logi Circle web or mobile app, and let the 1080p HD security camera do the rest. With customizable motion alerts and built-in smart home integrations, Circle 2 gives you customizable security and ensures that your whole home is covered.
- Jaybird RUN ($179.99): Get in shape for Valentine’s Day with Jaybird’s first truly wireless pair of headphones designed for runners. With Jaybird RUN, you can forget about your big date that night and focus on you, your music, and your environment – no wires, no worries. Sweat-proof and water-resistant, Jaybird RUN delivers customizable music from two wireless headphones with a single-button on each headphone for control and a secure comfort-fit for all ears.
- Ultimate Ears WONDERBOOM ($99.99 [but on sale]): Enjoy your music the way it’s meant to be heard with Ultimate Ears WONDERBOOM, the super-portable, waterproof, Bluetooth speaker with surprisingly big sound. WONDERBOOM blasts room-filling 360-degree sound that is clear, crisp and full of big, beautiful bass. It also floats on its own and sports a travel-ready hanging loop on top. WONDERBOOM is drop-proof from up to five feet, boasts a 10-hour battery life and 100-foot wireless Bluetooth range. To turn things up, connect two WONDERBOOM speakers together to party louder.
- Logitech G433 7.1 Gaming Headset ($99.99): The Logitech G433 7.1 Gaming Headset features advanced audio technologies such as Pro-G drivers and DTS Headphone:X®, in a comfortable, lightweight and stylish design. The multi-platform G433 features high-grade audio in a modern headset that is suitable for use everywhere in a gamer’s life, and comes in four custom colors, Royal Blue, Fire Red, Triple Black and Camo Blue. It supports PCs, Xbox One, PlayStation®4, Nintendo Switch™ and mobile devices.
- Logitech Slim Combo ($129.99 for 10.5-inch iPad Pro; $149.99 for 12.9-inch iPad Pro): The Logitech Slim Combo is the love match your new 10.5-inch or 12.9-inch iPad Pro has been waiting for. When the Slim Combo connects with the iPad Pro, it brings the future of personal computing to your lap with a protective cover and detachable keyboard that supports four modes – typing, viewing, FaceTime and reading – so you’ll be ready to work on-the-go.