Father’s day is one of those days I like to make memories – If you have a son that is on the verge of shaving, I think that father’s day is a great day to make it a lasting memory. Is there any day more about being a positive male role model? There are only a handful of memories in a young mans life that will stay with him, then the first time they shave.
My friends at Schick, recommended that for the first time shaving you start them off with the good stuff of the Schick Hydro® which has five Ultra Glide® blades with Skin Guards that help reduce friction and reduce irritation.
First time shaving tips…
1) Shave after (or during a shower) the water helps to soften the hairs
3) Go with the grain of your hair, not against it. If you go against it you’ll end up with razor burn or ingrown hairs.
4) There is no prize for rushing – take your time.
5) Remember to ease up on the pressure – the harder you push against your face the more likely you are to cut yourself (and when it does happen use a little piece of toilet paper to help stop the bleeding quicker).
7) Clean your face after you shave with soap and water.
Buy 2 participating Men’s Schick or Edge products in a single transaction and get 2 Fandango Movie Tickets (up to a $20 total value) offer ends July 10th. Details