VTech “Hub of the Home” cordless phones is at Walmart
Everyone talks about cell phones – I certainly spend a great deal of my time looking for the latest and greatest… but the home phone which many people still have are alive and well – recently we‘ve been having some dropped calls and I needed to get the home phone up and running. I had the ability to review the VTech CS6859-2 (yah the name isnt sexy) but this 2-Handset Cordless Answering System with Caller ID/Call Waiting is just what the doctor ordered. The price was right less then $60 and had all the features I needed…
- Digital Answering System - With up to 14 minutes of recording time, the digital answering system grabs calls when you can’t.
- Caller ID/Call Waiting - Know who’s calling with Caller ID/Call Waiting by storing 50 calls. Handset displays the name, number, time and date of incoming calls.
- Full Duplex Handset and Base Speakerphones - Enjoy a speakerphone that can keep up with your calls. Increase participation by allowing both ends to speak—and be heard—at the same time for conversations that are more true to life.
- Backlit cordless handset keypad and display - The entire keypad illuminates along with the LCD screen, allowing for easier viewing in dim light.
- ECO Mode power-conserving technology – Power-conserving technology manages consumption for optimal battery performance.
- Quiet Mode - Silence the ringer on the handset and base unit immediately, or for an extended period of time.
Just to name a few… the biggest one for me is the full duplex speakerphone – you might be asking yourself what the heck is that? or I think I had a full duplex 28.8 modem back in the day… its the ability to talk into the phone and listen/hear the other person at the same time (you know, like you’re actually having a conversation with them) which is more than I can say for my iPhone sometimes.
Our friends from VTech are super excited about their new models over at Walmart…. so we’re giving away both the phone and a $100 giftcard to walmart.
How to win it… Contest ends 11:59pm EST. March 20th, 2014.
Leave a comment why you want to win a brand new VTech phone and a $100 Walmart Giftcard! and please include some method for us to contact you in the comment (twitter or email).
You get 1 extra entry for tweeting about this contest (you can do this daily). Must contain the following information: @VTechPhones @dadarocks – http://dad.am/1ifyWGq and you must also comment with the link to your tweet.
Example: I want to win a @VTechPhones phone & $100 giftcard to @Walmart from @dadarocks – http://dad.am/1ifyWGq #giveaway
You get 1 extra entry for following @dadarocks on twitter – www.twitter.com/DaDaRocks You must comment that you’re a follower.
You get 1 extra entry for becoming our FAN on facebook – www.facebook.com/DaDaRocks You must comment that you’re a fan.
You get 1 extra entry for liking this page on facebook (like button at the top of the post NOTE: you must be signed into facebook for it to work!)
You get 1 extra entry for G+ this page on plus.google.com (click on the little G+ icon below) You must comment that you have G+ it.
You will have 24 hours to reply before we pick another winner!
Disclaimer: VTech supplied the prizes for this contest and it is limited to the USA.