Sigh summer is quickly coming to an end and for some that means its almost time to pack up the grill – for others it means it nearly grill season (cause who wants to grill outside in 120 degree heat). Having been a long time fan of Omaha Steaks its pretty impressive that you get such quality meats and shipped to you with enough dry ice to keep the food frozen.
This summer I’ve enjoyed Burgers and Hotdogs from Omaha Steaks as part of this review… The hamburgers were great texture and good flavor but the outstanding hot dogs are some of the best – its not like a hotdog but more of red-hot (a type of hotdog) in rochester. My Son has been loving these as its much easier because of the size of the hotdog ti peel the skin off and still enjoy a good size hotdog.
This package is way way better then the sample package I was rocking but still a great way to kick off the fall grilling season!
Omaha Steaks Thrill the Grill package:
2 Filet Mignons
2 Top Sirloins
4 Chicken Breasts
4 Boneless Pork Chops
4 Omaha Steaks Burgers
4 Stuffed Baked Potatoes
FREE six-piece cutlery set
FREE cutting board
How to win it… Contest ends 11:59pm EST. September 7th, 2011.
- Comment with the your favorite food you enjoyed making in these past summer months and please include some method for us to contact you in the comment (twitter or email).
- You get 1 extra entry for following @dadarocks on twitter – You must comment that you’re a follower.
- You get 1 extra entry for following @OmahaSteaks on twitter – You must comment that you’re a follower.
- You get 1 extra entry for tweeting about this contest (you can do this daily). Must contain the following information: @OmahaSteaks @dadarocks – http://dad.tc/quDzEl and you must also comment with the link to your tweet.
Example: I hear @dadarocks loves @OmahaSteaks and I want to try it too – http://dad.tc/quDzEl #giveaway
- You get 1 extra entry for becoming our FAN on facebook – www.facebook.com/dadarocks You must comment that you’re a fan.
- You get 1 extra entry for becoming their FAN on facebook – http://www.facebook.com/OmahaSteaks (and leave a note saying that www.latenightparents.com sent you) You must comment that you’re a fan.
You will have 12 hours to reply before we pick another winner!
Disclaimer: Thanks to Omaha Steaks for providing the prize for this giveaway.
‘De Blob 2’ by THQ [Amazon] is an open world platformer which utilizes unique painting functionality as the main game mechanic. Sequel to 2008’s Wii release de Blob, de Blob 2 is set a few years after the events of the first game and revolves around another attempt to wipe all colorful individuality from Prisma City and its residents. It’s up to the player to join the Color Underground and bring color back to the world. Features include: multiplayer support, 12 new single player levels, new power-ups and epic boss battles.
In de Blob 2 Comrade Black and the Inkies are back with a whole new plot to rid the world of color. With all-new help from Papa Blanc and his flock of followers the Blancs, Blob and his friends will have their work cut out for them bringing color back to the citizens of Prisma City. Set off on an action-packed color adventure where custom paints, patterns and music bring the world to life. de Blob 2 is a creative evolution driven by your imagination.
- Imagine – Set off on an action packed color adventure with 12 new single player story levels where custom paints, patterns and music bring the world to life any way you want
- Laugh – Only the colorful prankster Blob can foil Papa Blanc’s evil hypno plot to steal all the color from Prisma City
- Power – Speed smash through walls, jet jump over skyscrapers and slam squash Inkies with all new power-ups that turn you into a super Blob
- Explore – Paint your way past icy outposts, tropical bio domes and distant space stations to free the fair citizens of Prisma City
- Transform – Inside, outside, above the Earth and below it, Blob embarks on mini missions and epic boss battles to restore color and music back to this rich universe
- Share – Recruit your friends to join the color evolution in all new cooperative multiplayer modes
Once you start playing its like crack… once you’re kids start playing – well then you’re golden ;). Really the game play is great, the game design colors are amazing and really shows you how they’re pushing the gaming devices to create worlds of their own. There is a done of humor in this game – it made me laugh out loud a few times and kept my kid giggling while we played it. Its fun for all ages.
How to win it… Contest ends 11:59pm EST. March 16th, 2011.
Win De Blob 2 for Wii! Tell us your favorite feature on the game and please include some method for us to contact you in the comment (twitter or email).
You get 1 extra entry for tweeting about this contest (you can do this daily). Must contain the following information: @THQ @dadarocks – http://dad.tc/ePqefT and you must also comment with the link to your twitter message.
Example: I want to win the #DeBlob2 for #Wii from @dadarocks & @THQ – http://dad.tc/ePqefT
You get 1 extra entry for following us on twitter – twitter.com/dadarocks
You get 1 extra entry for following @THQ on twitter –twitter.com/THQ
You get 1 extra entry for becoming a FAN on facebook –facebook.com/DaDaRocks you must comment that you’re a fan
You will have 24 hours to reply before we pick another winner!
Disclaimer: THQ provided the Wii game for this raffle