Posts tagged Gifts
The problem with Valentine’s day is that its become a horrible holiday – it is forced down peoples throats as the one day a year you should show your romantic partner that you care. Really?! why isnt this everyday – ok ok how about twice a week and on your birthdays?
No huh… we gotta do this — we gotta do this holiday — so lets get it right.
1) yes you need a card or two – and you totally need a card from the kids
2) the gift – this could be optional depending on who your wife is or what the situation is… my wife always you dont have to get me anything – and if I dont get her More >
“BURN NOTICE” Season 5 [JR.com | Amazon.com] and “WHITE COLLAR” Season 3 [JR.com | Amazon.com] explode on DVD June 5th from Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment. Take home two of TV’s sexiest special agents and experience the action, adventure and danger all over again with never-before-seen footage and special features.
The Season 5 DVD is loaded with exclusive content including an extended episode, deleted scenes, a gag reel and a thrilling featurette on the villains of “BURN NOTICE.” Fans will celebrate the best of the “worst,” by exploring the “BURN NOTICE” bad More >
Father’s day is almost drawn to a close but I’m sure there are many now looking for a gift – still – and you know guys love technology… While you know I’m totally an apple fan boy… I’ve heard great things about the Samsung Windows Phone and I thought I’d give it a test drive (which was provided by the Microsoft team). The phone was rock solid… I was really impressed with the deep integration of outlook, xbox live, and instant integration of facebook.
If they’re not into apple and the others arent seeming like a great fit – this phone is amazing – I can certainly seeing this becoming the More >
This Father’s Day, Jiffy Lube is encouraging drivers to share their stories in honor of Father’s Day. Anyone can visit the “Keeping My Ride Alive” Facebook community and “like” it to share what they learned from their father about vehicle maintenance or a memory about the first time they got behind the wheel with dad. “Keeping My Ride Alive” is a place for drivers who take pride in and who are committed to extending the life of their vehicles: www.Facebook.com/KeepingMyRideAlive.
A recent survey conducted on behalf of Jiffy Lube explored the ties between dads and vehicles and More >
Its getting close to the wire and I wanted to show off some items that you can pretty much just walk into a store and pickup within 15 minutes and have a pretty sweet gift. Let me introduce you too…
JAMBOX by Jawbone [amazon]
JAMBOX by Jawbone is a portable, wireless speaker that packs a jaw-droppingly loud punch — wirelessly delivering audio for any dad’s favorite music, movie, games from their iPod, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
- JAMBOX will give Dad the freedom to play his favorite audio in the places he enjoys it most – whether cranking the sound on his More >
With Father’s Day just around the corner, Sam’s Club announced that the 16GB iPhone 4 is available at $147 in both black and white on both AT&T and Verizon through June 21st. Sam’s Club, the only warehouse club retailer that carries iPhone and iPad products, is now offering the iPhone 4 in more than 350 clubs and the iPad 2 in 400 clubs across the nation.
Which is nice but one of the best things about a whole sellers club is the great food. So when you’re thinking about a BBQ for dad – this please has great deals and great food… Sam’s Club has a 200% guarantee on fresh foods – so you More >
The new Helix collection of rugged 6 inch workboots, combines lightweight materials with Timberland PRO’s exclusive Anti-Fatigue Technology – molded, inverted cones in the boot’s sole that support, collapse and return in key pressure zones.
Some additional features of the collection include:
- TiTAN Safety Toe for lightweight protection and roomy fit
- Waterproof Membrane to keep feet dry and deliver the best waterproof protection
- Slip-Resistant Outsole to maximize surface contact for enhanced tractions
- Soft, durable leathers provide enhanced More >
These products can be found at Worldstock, Overstock’s fair trade international arm, where 100% of net profits are donated to charity, and at Main Street Revolution, Overstock’s locally-focused retail arm working with minorities and women.
Dress your Dad up on a budget
- Recycled Tire and Tube Messenger Bag (From Worldstock) – $25.49: Dad can keep his belongings organized in style with this unique recycled tire inner-tube messenger bad. This black bag is handcrafted by skilled artisans in India.
- Sterling Silver ‘Love Of Nature’ Men’s Wood Ring (From Main Street Revolution)- $77.99: More >