Radio Flyer wants to know How Do Your Children Roll?
Back-to-school season is officially here. Do you remember the days when you were preparing to head back to elementary school after the lazy days of summer? How did you roll back to the classroom? What was your back-to-school style?
Radio Flyer, the famous maker of the little red wagon, wants to help your kids roll back to school in style.
Be the first kids on the block to experience the new Radio Flyer GrooveGlider (with built in MP3 speakers to rock and roll at the same time) and Shockwave (FLEXDECK technology for bigger jumps) scooters – designed for girls and boys ages 5+ with the latest bells and whistles they want most.
GrooveGlider Scooter– 5 years +
$59.99 on RadioFlyer.com
- The GrooveGlider is a first of its kind… giving girls a scooter that speaks to their top 3 interests – music, socializing and riding through the neighborhood
- With a built-in MP3 speaker case positioned conveniently between the handle bars, the GrooveGlider lets girls rock out to their music while they ride
- The MP3 storage case projects great sound and is weather resistant, even durable enough to handle the inevitable scooter drop
- The 3-position adjustable handlebars on the GrooveGlider allows for a grow-with-me feature, while a quiet, no-rattle ride
- There are two things boys are concerned about when it comes to their scooters – speed and big jumps. Shockwave delivers both.
- A unique FLEXDECK technology gives the thrill of bigger jumps and provides suspension for a smooth, fast ride.
- Solid steel frame and bolted, 3-position handle bars allow no-rattle ride and quality that endures
How to win it… Contest ends 11:59pm EST. September 19th, 2012.
You must comment with which scooter you’d like to win? please include some method for us to contact you in the comment (twitter or email).
You get 1 extra entry for following us on twitter – twitter.com/dadarocks
You get 1 extra entry for following us on twitter – twitter.com/RadioFlyer
You get 1 extra entry for tweeting about this contest (you can do this daily). Must contain the following information:
” win a @RadioFlyer Scooter from @dadarocks – http://dad.tc/OiHTgj ” and you must also comment with the link to your twitter message.
Example: I want to win a @RadioFlyer Scooter from @dadarocks – http://dad.tc/OiHTgj
You get 1 extra entry for becoming a Fan on facebook – facebook.com/dadarocks you must comment that you’re a fan
You get 1 extra entry for becoming a Fan on facebook – facebook.com/RadioFlyer you must comment that dadarocks.com sent you.
You get 1 extra entry for subscribing to our Feedburner digest mailing (right side subscribe by email) – you must also comment that you’ve subscribed
You will have 24 hours to reply before we pick another winner! Limited to the USA.
Disclaimer: Radio Flyer is providing the prize for the raffle – all thoughts of the product are my own.