Mickey’s Great Outdoors DVD with Mickey Mote Review & Giveaway
MICKEY MOUSE CLUBHOUSE: MICKEY’S GREAT OUTDOORS [Amazon] And Inspires Kids To Enjoy Outdoor Activities Such As Camping, Fishing & Exploring Nature
For the first time with Digital Copy, this Mickey Mouse Clubhouse DVD is ready for the summer fun and on-the-go adventure! Available on May 24th, Mickey Mouse and his famous pals (Minnie, Donald, Pluto, Goofy and Daisy) join efforts to inspire preschoolers around the country to enjoy the outdoors by camping, fishing and exploring nature in Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment’s latest DVD release, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Mickey’s Great Outdoors.
As a great value for parents and a fun, portable play set for kids, Disney has packaged Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Mickey’s Great Outdoors to include a DVD, a Digital Copy and a Mickey Mote –making this the ultimate Play Set. The Mickey Mote (a child-friendly handheld remote control) provides hours of interactive fun that allows kids to engage with their favorite Mickey Mouse Clubhouse characters while watching Mickey’s Great Outdoors. And the Digital Copy allows parents to download all the episodes onto a secondary device for easy, portable on-the-go access.
Just in time to kick off the summer, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Mickey’s Great Outdoors features four episodes from the “Mickey Mouse Clubhouse” TV show plus one all-new, never-before-seen “Mickey’s Fish Story” episode and comes packaged as a special DVD Play Set (DVD + Digital Copy + Mickey Mote) that will retail nationwide for the suggested price of $29.99 U.S. / $35.99 Canada.
MICKEY’S GREAT OUTDOOR EPISODE LIST:
All-New, Never-Before-Seen Bonus Episode:
• Mickey’s Fish Story – Daisy wants to find a fishy-friend for her goldfish Goldy – and we help her find other goldfish in the Jungle where we’re aided by the mysterious conga drummin’ Jungle-Pete! Boom-boom-bap-boom! Episodes From “Mickey Mouse Clubhouse” TV Show:
• Mickey’s Camp Out – Today Mickey and his friends are going to earn Clubhouse “Camp Out Badges” by completing two tasks – setting up camp and fishing for Gummy Fish. Everyone’s planning to camp with a “Tent Buddy”, but Donald decides to camp by himself – and he soon learns that camping with friends is much more fun than camping by yourself.
• Mickey and Minnie’s Jungle Safari – Minnie is determined to snap a photo of the rare Hula Hibiscus that only blooms once a year. So the sensational gang go off on a jungle safari and explore new territory to find this legendary flower.
• Daisy in the Sky – On Balloon Day, Daisy grabs a large batch of balloons and gets literally carried away along with Minnie and Pluto, who couldn’t hold her down. Mickey, Donald and Goofy kick into high gear to save their friends: they use a Giant Candy Cane (to rescue Pluto), a Party Horn (to warn animals out of the way), a Piggy Bank (to weigh down one side of an elevator so that Mickey can reach the top of the lighthouse), and a Toy Hammer (to fix the Ferris wheel).
• Daisy’s Grasshopper – Daisy has a new pet grasshopper named Wilbur, but the playful hoppin’ fella hops away – and we help all our Clubhouse friends hop after him and find him before the end of the day. Boing-boing!
ABOUT DISNEY’S MICKEY MOTE:
Disney’s Mickey Mote works with any Disney Preschool DVD that includes the Discovery Mode™ feature – an interactive “Watch & Play” feature on the DVD. All parents have to do is program the remote control – there’s an easy and quick set-up guide in each DVD – and select the Discovery Mode feature on the menu screen. Within minutes, kids will be easily able to respond to questions about scenes they just watched by pressing one of four color-coded buttons on the device — a yellow star, green circle, orange triangle or blue square – to click in their responses. Discovery Mode features include two levels of play, which provides more challenging questions as the child grows. To date, there are more than 13 Disney Preschool DVD titles for parents to choose from that can be used with the remote control.
If you haven’t seen the new Mickey Mouse Clubhouse then your kids are missing out – its really well done – its 100% computer graphics with catchy tunes and songs that will get stuck in your head – hotdog hotdog hot diggity dog. These episodes are great they integrate story lines that really line up with summer – camping, exploring nature and just all around fun. The Mickey Mote takes all of 5 minutes to program and is really great for those that get the color directional connection, in my mind its a two and a half year old to three year old that really will start using the remote and will be a grand slam at those advance three year olds and mainstream four year olds. If you play the DVD on mickey mote mode you’ll really need it to get past certain points but there is a regular play mode that allows it to play like a regular DVD.
How to win it… Contest ends 11:59pm EST. June 7th, 2011.
1 will win the DVD! Tell us your favorite character on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is and please include some method for us to contact you in the comment (twitter or email).
You get 1 extra entry for tweeting about this contest (you can do this daily). Must contain the following information: @dadarocks – http://dad.tc/iKT5MW and you must also comment with the link to your twitter message.
Example: I want to win the #MickeysGreatOutdoors DVD from @dadarocks – http://dad.tc/iKT5MW
You get 1 extra entry for following us on twitter – twitter.com/dadarocks
You get 1 extra entry for becoming a FAN on Facebook – facebook.com/DaDaRocks you must comment that you’re a fan
You get 1 extra entry for recommending a friend to become a Fan on Facebook – facebook.com/DaDaRocks they must comment that you sent them and you must comment here for the entry
You will have 24 hours to reply before we pick another winner!
Disclaimer: Thanks to Disney for provided the DVD for this raffle