Body and Brain Connection [http://amzn.to/iswHrW] is the first Brain Training game available on Xbox 360 with Kinect, and the only game worldwide to integrate cerebral and physical challenges for the optimal gaming experience. And given its multiplayer mode and ease of use, whole families can enjoy and receive the benefits of Body and Brain Connection’s myriad of mini-games, challenges and exercises.
Exercise your brain…with your body!
Developed under the supervision of renowned Japanese neuroscientist Dr. Ryuta Kawashima, Body and Brain Connection revolutionizes the mega-popular Brain Training genre he helped originate with an all-new, unique blend of physical and cerebral challenges. With Dr. Kawashima’s latest research proving that brain activity is augmented by physical movement, Body and Brain Connection challenges players to exercise both their minds and bodies with fun, fast-paced mini-games ranging from math, logic and memory to reflex and physical-orientation exercises.
Key Game Features
- Fun For All Ages and Brains – With no controllers necessary and an E-for-Everyone rating, Body and Brain Connection brings whole families together regardless of age or skill level!
- Doctor Approved – Dr. Kawashima, originator of the Brain Training genre, has supervised and approved every aspect of Body and Brain Connection, guaranteeing it’s as fun and challenging as it is cutting-edge!
- Unparalleled Replay Value – Combining 4-player competition and 20 exercises with the full-motion capabilities of the Xbox 360® Kinect™ Sensor, Body and Brain Connection ensures hours of replayability!
- First Brain Training Title on Xbox 360 with Kinect – Body and Brain Connection is the only game of its kind on Xbox 360 with Kinect and the first Xbox 360 with Kinect release for Namco, delivering a wholly unique experience to an entirely new audience!
- Robust In-Game Tracking – Body and Brain Connection boasts persistent data tracking and exercises that can be customized for individuals as well as groups, ensuring a fun, engaging experience for all!
The game makes you think and move all at the same time – its a little tough at times and certainly not for kids younger then 6. I enjoyed the game play value and it certainly got me into rivalry with my wife fast enough. There are some challenges that I just found really hard myself but I have been playing with it seeing if I can improve my “brain age” so there is a replay value there…. but I think its ideally great for having friends over and playing it like a party game or being able to show off the kinects skills.
How to win it… Contest ends 11:59pm EST. June 2nd, 2011.
Leave a comment below with what you think your brain age will be and please include some method for us to contact you in the comment (twitter or email).
You get 1 extra entry for following @dadarocks on twitter –www.twitter.com/dadarocks You must comment that you’re a follower.
You get 1 extra entry for following @xboxforall on twitter – twitter.com/XboxforAll You must comment that you’re a follower.
You get 1 extra entry for tweeting about this contest (you can do this daily). Must contain the following information: @xboxforall @dadarocks – http://dad.tc/mvb2dU and you must also comment with the link to your tweet.
Example: I want to win #BodyandBrainConnection for #kinect for #xbox360 thanks to @xboxforall & @dadarocks – http://dad.tc/mvb2dU
You get 1 extra entry for becoming our FAN on facebook – www.facebook.com/dadarocks You must comment that you’re a fan.
You get 1 extra entry for becoming their FAN on facebook – www.facebook.com/xboxforall (and leave a note saying that www.dadarocks.com sent you) You must comment that you’re a fan.
You will have 24 hours to reply before we pick another winner!
Disclaimer: Thanks to microsoft xbox 360 kinect team for this giveaway.